The Kentucky Sports Turf Managers Association is an organization committed to leadership in Kentucky’s sports turf industry by promoting professionalism, safe and quality playing surfaces, local education, and turfgrass research. We need your support to continue our commitment to maintaining, renovating and building quality sports fields in Kentucky!
The KySTMA greatly appreciates your support and values your membership in this awesome organization! We have a great year planned for 2015 and want all of you to be a part of it. If you have already sent your dues, please pass this along to one of your peers in the Sports Turf Industry. With your membership you will receive:
- Monthly subscription to Sports Turf Magazine, the official publication of the national STMA
- KTC/KySTMA Newsletter, a bi-monthly online publication concerning Kentucky’s Turfgrass industry
- KySTMA Directory
- Educational Opportunities – workshops, field days, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Pesticide Certification and Re-certification CEU’s
- College Student Mentoring Opportunities – Student Development Initiative Partnership with KTC
- KySTMA Networking – Meet and discuss with top professionals in sports turf who can save your organization money through tips, tricks and new techniques to use on your athletic fields
- Dr. AJ Powell Field of the Year Program
Don’t forget that you may pay your dues with a debit or credit card by using PayPal via website under Membership
Please take this quick survey at the following link to give us the input to best suit the members of our great organization. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J3BDHVD .
Thank you for your support,
James Bergdoll, CSFM